Voyage around the world with Semester at Sea. 109 days abroad. 15 ports. 11 countries. Adventure of a lifetime.
Fall 2010 Itinerary

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada – Aug 27
Cadiz, Spain – Sept 4-8
Casablanca, Morocco – Sept 10-14
Takoradi, Ghana – Sept 22-25
Cape Town, South Africa – Oct 3-8
Port Louis, Mauritius – Oct 14-15
Chennai, India – Oct 22-27
Singapore – Oct 31-Nov 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam – Nov 3-8
Hong Kong / Shanghai, China – Nov 11-16
Yokohama / Kobe, Japan – Nov 19-23
Honolulu / Hilo, Hawaii, USA – Dec 3-6
San Diego, California, USA – Dec 13

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Anticipating the voyage!

It is overwhelming to imagine that in 13 days I will be on board Semester at Sea's floating campus, the MV Explorer, and I have only just started planning (and more importantly budgeting) my trip. Since I haven't done any travel preparations (I barely got my visas) it looks like I will be winging it from country to country, without agenda. But I like it. No arranged itineraries, just freedom to seek adventure via couchsurfing, rickshaws, locals, and hostels. Thanks for following me, I know each country will bring exciting stories full of fascinating people, exotic locations, a touch of danger, and incredible fun!
"And now, let the wild rumpus start! 
-Max, Where the Wild Things Are

No comments:

Post a Comment